We invite you to join us each Sunday at 10:30 am!
I am praying that our time with the Lord will truly be an encouragement and a blessing. In the midst of this new season, we will continue to meet together to deepen our communion with God, strengthen our community, and walk out the calling that God has given us. I want to see you all living well and thriving in Jesus Christ, and I am excited about God’s work in you.
We will do our best to keep you safe, and we ask that you continue to abide by the safety guidelines established earlier this year. (Details can be found below.) While we remain diligent in regard to our physical health, we also seek to grow spiritually and to be built up in Christ’s love. May the Lord bless you. See you on Sunday!
– Pastor Brandon
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.– Psalm 100
Health and Safety Guidelines
- If you, or a member of your household, are experiencing any symptoms of sickness or have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days, we ask that you remain at home.
- Please sit in the designated seats with members of your household. Seating has been marked to allow for six feet of distance between households, and there are sections for larger and smaller families. Ushers can assist you in finding a seat that is appropriate for the size of your group.
- Please practice physical distancing (6 feet apart) at all times while inside and outside our facility. We kindly ask that you refrain from handshakes, hugs, and other physical contact during this time.
- Please practice good hand hygiene. It is best to wash your hands with soap and warm water at one of our sinks. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout our facility.
- While inside the building, we ask that you wear a face covering over your nose and mouth. The governor has made this a requirement for anyone aged five and over, and it is strongly recommended for children older than two. (The state recognizes the difficulty of this requirement and understands that it may not be feasible for all children and youth. Also, a person who has trouble breathing or who has a medical condition limiting the use of face coverings should not wear a face covering.)
Please be aware that certain areas of our facility will be restricted or closed. We will be offering Kids Ministry for families who wish to have their kids participate. Parents and guardians may choose to keep their kids with them during the main service or drop them off at Kids Church. This area will be reserved for children, Kids Church volunteers, and parents/guardians who are dropping off or picking up their children.
Thank you for your cooperation.