I pray that all things are well with you and that you are prospering in both body and soul. I have really enjoyed gathering with you to worship the Lord outside this summer, and I am grateful for all the ways that you have served one another during these last few months. To those who have not yet been able to join us in person, we want you to know that we miss you very much, and we are looking forward to being together with you as soon as you are ready. I know that this has been a difficult season in many ways, but I am amazed at God’s grace and care as he continues to work among us.
As the weather turns, we are making plans to return inside, and we will begin regular indoor worship on Sunday, October 4. We will do our best to keep you safe, and we ask that you continue to abide by the safety guidelines established earlier this year. (Details can be found below.) While we remain diligent in regard to our physical health, we also seek to grow spiritually and be built up in Christ’s love. I am praying that our time with the Lord will truly be an encouragement and a blessing. We will continue to meet together to deepen our communion with God, strengthen our community, and walk out the calling that God has given us. I want to see you all living well and thriving in Jesus Christ, and I am excited about God’s work in you. May the Lord bless you. See you on Sunday!
– Pastor Brandon
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.– Psalm 100
Health and Safety Guidelines
- If you, or a member of your household, are experiencing any symptoms of sickness or have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days, we ask that you remain at home.
- Please sit in the designated seats with members of your household. Seating has been marked to allow for six feet of distance between households, and there are sections for larger and smaller families. Ushers can assist you in finding a seat that is appropriate for the size of your group.
- Please practice physical distancing (6 feet apart) at all times while inside and outside our facility. We kindly ask that you refrain from handshakes, hugs, and other physical contact during this time.
- Please practice good hand hygiene. It is best to wash your hands with soap and warm water at one of our sinks. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout our facility.
- While inside the building, we ask that you wear a face covering over your nose and mouth. The governor has made this a requirement for anyone aged ten and over, and it is strongly recommended for children older than two. (The state recognizes the difficulty of this requirement and understands that it may not be feasible for all children and youth. Also, a person who has trouble breathing or who has a medical condition limiting the use of face coverings should not wear a face covering.)
Please be aware that certain areas of our facility will be restricted or closed. We will be offering Kids Ministry for families who wish to have their kids participate. Parents and guardians may choose to keep their kids with them during the main service or drop them off at Kids Church. This area will be reserved for children, Kids Church volunteers, and parents/guardians who are dropping off or picking up their children.
Thank you for your cooperation.